Basic benefits for Millennium Club memberships include a yearlong 10% discount on our programs, 15% discount on books at Glacier National Park Conservancy Bookstores, our course catalog, and notification on our special events. Family and Friend Memberships entitle everyone in the immediate family to membership benefits. Benefits for memberships at a level of $250 and more include the above benefits in addition to a supporter listing in our course catalogue and our website!
Millennium Club Members:
Benefits for members at a level of $1,000 or more for the twelve month period following the date of their gift include:
- Participation in one of two President's hikes accompanied by an instructor.
- Unlimited free participation for the member and one guest in single day classes, subject to availability (reservations must be made within two weeks of the date of the class).
- One free overnight class for the member and one guest subject to availability (reservations must be made within two weeks of the date of the class).
- First priority sign-up for special events.
- 25% discount on merchandise purchases.
- Free participation in an all-day event for members' children and grandchildren when accompanied by the member.
Your tax deductible contribution will entitle you to these benefits and will greatly assist the Institute in fulfilling its mission to provide quality outdoor education to adults and children.